The COLLECTIONS menu allows to access to all the collections (CWC, EWC, WET, OUT, SCC).
Products can be displayed for:
- Collection year
- theme (eg, lettering, flowers)
- Wall&decò colour palette as presented in the technical catalogue
- Pantone® color references.
The visualization can be by set images or graphics.
The website also suggests possible alternative inspirations (you may also like...) along with the manual selection of products.
By selecting a product, it is possible
– To see in detail settings or graphics in the available colors.
– View the technical specifications, through tables summarizing the properties divided by available media
– Download jpeg graphics without watermark in 1:8 scale for 3d renderings *
– By clicking on the images, you can get a magnification of the image with a 1:3 scale factor (compared to the real scale) to appreciate every detail in textures
– Save the selection among the favorites
With the moodboard function you can create personal folders by grouping together sets of graphics for specific projects. Each collection can be shared by sending a link *
* features available upon registration
A free text search also allows you to search products by graphic name, code, name, theme or designer.
The projects area contains a selection of the projects carried out.
You can filter the projects by destination of use (residential, contract, hospitality, restaurants, offices, medical, exibitions, special projects) and/or by product used (CWC, EWC, WET, OUT) sorting the search by areas of interest.
Consulting the designers’ profiles, you can access directly to their graphics (show works). Each biography is progressively updated with interviews and specific focus on each one, to underline each designers’ paths.
books & more
This is the most technical area of the site, where you can download the catalogues relating to the collections and user manuals *
* The section is accessible only upon registration